Friday, August 23, 2013

Glitter Chevron Nail Tutorial!

Hey everyone! I'm back with another tutorial! On  instagram ( @perfectpolishnails) I told you that if my picture of beachy themed mixed nails gets 20 likes, I will post a tutorial. Well, I got 26 likes so here it is!



First, pick two solid colors and a glitter polish that you think look good together. I did a beach color scheme for the summer. 
The blue reminds me of water, the gold is the sand and glitter is the night sky. This is a great look for summer!
  1. Paint the thumb, pinky and index finger blue.
  2. Paint the middle finger gold. 
  3. Take the glitter polish and paint a few coats of that on the ring finger.
  4. After the middle finger of gold dries, use a striper and very carefully paint on a chevron print with blue. This resembles where the water meets the shore on a beach. ( if you prefer, you can use craft scissors and cut strips of tape. Paint the tape with blue and stick it on the gold.)
  5. Finish it off with a clear coat and you have some beautiful nails!
Everyone will be so impressed with your glitter chevron nail tutorial! Please share your recreations with me on instagram using #perfectpolishnails.

~PerfectPolish♥


No comments:

Post a Comment