Monday, July 15, 2013

~Money Saving Tips: Cheaper Nail Polish?!~

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a long time, but I'm back with a great post! 
We all know that nail polish can be SUPER expensive. Most people I know use the expensive nail polish and complain about how they can't do their nails often because they don't want to spend another $4-8 on a small bottle of nail polish. Let's take a trip to CVS pharmacy where I usually buy my nail polish. Pay attention to the price tags.








What's that? The picture right above is only.. 99 cents?! That's right. The price range for nail polish is anywhere from $1 to $8. I know what you are thinking. "The $5 dollar nail polish is way better quality." As a nail polish obsessed girl, I can tell you that the more expensive nail polish is no better than the less expensive brands. I do own Sally Hansen nail polish and I cannot tell the difference between Sally Hansen and NYC nail polish which is always less than $2. The best drugstore nail polish brands would be NYC and Wet 'n' Wild. Both brands have gorgeous colors and they stay on as long as the higher end brands without chipping. One more tip to get cheap nail polish is to go to your local dollar store. Everything is $1 and to my surprise I saw brand names such as Sinful Colors and Milani. I bought a whole bunch of nail polish from the Dollar Tree without denting my wallet. 
If you want to have beautiful nails, you don't have to spend all your money anymore. Be a smart spender with PerfectPolish! 
~PerfectPolish ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment